Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I am in my 50s as well and am up for anything. Started playing before there were calculators, let alone computers. I have the demo version of FG but am willing to get a paid license. I also have Roll20, Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.

Thravior, Ezsme:

I've added you to the calendar.

To anyone interested, I'm going to be on Discord for a few hours. I may be in and out, but it'll be a great time to discuss your character ideas ahead of the first session.

https://discord.gg/eb4TYMx

Thanks everyone, I'm going to stop accepting players for the time being!

I think this is like 8-9 start time for EST, if I'm right I would be interested. do you still have room? BTW I don't think the calendar link is working

Here's a quick map of the four lands for reference.

Four Crowns.PNG

What country/land is the most forest based? Where would a ranger come from?
    Yankee
    Boston, MA

Discord: Yankeee#5627
    Google Hangouts: [email protected]

From anywhere, really. The map just reflects the large things, large rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, hill ranges, forests. I threw it together quickly this morning, just to give a good idea of where things are in relation to each other. I'll be creating more detailed maps as we go on, providing we ever move out of Abordell.

Update For all

I've updated the first post with the link to the map, a link to the google doc I'm working on, and thought I'd mention a few things here.

I have about four major plots in motion at this time. Whether or not the party gets involved in them, that's entirely up to the group. My world is not a static entity, only changing as the players interact with it. It has its own life, and events will happen regardless of if the party involves themselves. The outcome for some of these things is variable, depending on if the party takes an interest or not. And the PCs can definitely change the world. Not at 1st level, but later in the game as their influence evolves.

I am more of a reactive GM, I have ideas, but if the players want to do something different then I will happily go off down the rabbit trail with them. That's why this is going to be sandboxy to start with, but as the party starts interacting with the world, I'll be creating a more indepth story that revolves around the situations the players find interesting.

I need to clarify the starting time. The FG game calendar shows a start time of 8pm. Is that CST or has FG adjusted the time for my timezone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezsme View Post
    I need to clarify the starting time. The FG game calendar shows a start time of 8pm. Is that CST or has FG adjusted the time for my timezone?
    I think its adjusted to your time zone

You can set your GMT offset so the time adjusts automatically
    Yankee
    Boston, MA

Discord: Yankeee#5627
    Google Hangouts: [email protected]

Thread Information