Hello!
Me and a friend are looking for a GM or a group to join for a lighthearted adventure or campaign for D&D 5E.

About us:
We're adults, relaxed, open minded, have played plenty of RPGs before and we are not the type to nitpick and argue with the GM. Also we both have FG Standard license.
We live in Europe, our timezone is currently GMT+2 and, due to work, I'm pretty much limited to evenings and weekends. But we can still be time-compatible with people based in the Americas who play during the afternoon (evening for us).

About the game we seek:
There are no real strong preferences on setting. We came up with two fun character ideas (a centaur who wants to become a great martial artist and a bard with a massive drum who makes music by tap dancing on it) and felt like we really need to play them out. Personally, I think an Oriental-themed setting might suit them best, but that's not a requirement.
Our preferences are:
  1. A campaign or one-shot with a light and adventurous tone. Not something grim and gloomy a la Dark Souls.
  2. A focus that leans more towards the narrative. Which means that combat scenarios here and there are perfectly fine, but we'd like to avoid a whole adventure that is, for example, exclusively based on dungeon delving.

If there's a GM who's willing to take us in, please get in touch.

Cheers and thank you. ^^