5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mr900rr View Post
    Also noticed that cold iron damage type on weapons is not overcoming the DR:10 cold iron or good of Demon, Babau. 3.5E rule set no extensions loaded.

Ok did some testing, the pregenerated items from the magic items .mod when put in the character sheet will work against the correct DR types but once an item is on the character sheet even if you edit it , it wont count the new damage type you put in.

So you have to drag the item over to a parcel, edit it then drag it back to the character sheet for it to count the changes to damage type.
    Are you editing the weapon "properties" or the actual damage entry? Once a weapon is in the charsheet you need to edit the damage entry - adding to the damage type.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am changing the weapons Damage type not the properties, gonna upload video so you can see.
    removed the video as it served its purpose.

I have seen people have video show up in the post not just a link, how do I do that? <-- figured it out they are animated GIF's
    Last edited by mr900rr; June 21st, 2018 at 08:59.

Quote Originally Posted by mr900rr View Post
    I am changing the weapons Damage type not the properties, gonna upload video so you can see.
    https://youtu.be/4FTvh0SW88o
    Thanks for the video, that helps to identify the issue.

Don't change the damage type within the weapon information once it has been dragged to the character sheet. Click the magnifying glass and change the damage type against the actual damage dice entry. Once a weapon is in the character sheet the information in the linked window is purely information, you need to change the action data if anything changes.

See step 5 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...n_or_Implement
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh, learn something new everyday, hehe thanks Trenloe.

Thread Information