STAR TREK 2d20

Sci-Fi Companion Effect Question

Hello everyone,

Got a quick question. How would be the best way to create the "ablative" hit points that the Shield mod in the Sci-Fi setting adds to ships? It seems to work like temporary hit points or something like that, but not sure what is the easiest way to track it automatically.

I can't seem to find an effect that gives those temporary hit points that remove from the damage total before the amount of wounds is tallied. Any ideas?

I have the same problem

There is no automated way to do it at the moment. My recommendation is to add effect to vehicle CT entry where you keep track of the shield manually.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    My recommendation is to add effect to vehicle CT entry where you keep track of the shield manually.
    And which effect do you recommend? Or do you mean the effect that there was a field for writing in the? And there is an effect for temporary HP as in dnd? Thank for answer

There is no built-in way to cope this. You can keep manually track of the shield by writing the info and notes in effect field (effect fields can contain any text you desire). There are no temporary hit points either but after doing targeted danage roll you, as host can alter damage values to mimic they shield absorbed some of the damage.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information