5E Character Create Playlist

LFG That's willing to help new player(s)

I've played D&D and 5th E, but I'm new to FG and want to jump into a session. Anyone willing to show the ropes to myself and anyone who needs it?

Hi Dennettic, welcome to the community. The FG College is the place for you
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I usually end up teaching the ropes to newcomers in my Savage Worlds games. Most GM's have to do it - that's why I recommend if you're going to join a game, to get a hold of the GM in advance and do some 1 on 1 time so that you can learn some things about the setting/game/VTT.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Fantasy Grounds college is great, look under "looking for players" on their discord. Or take a class through them. You can also try the "looking for Group" on the FG forum or even under "one shots" on FG forum to get your feet wet.

Thread Information