STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Starfinder Society 1–12: Ashes of Discovery Sun May 20 @ 9am EST

Sunday May 20, 2018 9am – 2pm EST

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

When a major Pact Worlds organization approaches the Starfinder Society about investigating an abandoned outpost in Near Space, the PCs get assigned to the case. Travelling to a distant world, surmounting dangerous threats in the void of space, and meeting new alien cultures—this mission is about everything the Starfinder Society embodies.
    Ashes of Discovery is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to what it's like to be a member of the Starfinder Society. With randomized mechanical and story elements, when you play this scenario, you'll never play the same scenario twice.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Repeatable, Starship

If you would like to play in this game, please be sure to apply on the calendar AND post your character, last chronicle and inventory log here (if you've played with me previously, you need only repost if any of those have changed since our last session together. Newcomers are always welcome, I have pregens and can assist with setting you up in Fantasy Grounds or Starfinder Society.

Game Calendar HERE

I'll likely just use Iso-7. But if I'm not to busy during the week, I might make a Halfling character
    License: Ultimate - no FG license required to play in my games
    FG Server Alias: bold camp quiet turtle

I'm definitely interested. I'll sign up as soin as I come home from work (it's a bit more difficult to do on my phone).
    I can bring a lot of different characters, depending on what the party needs.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Hi Talen & Jackal glad to adventure with you again!
    Malkavian, nice to meet you too!

Party Composition right now - glass cannon, meathead lizard, and pew pew android
    Me - Jinx, lvl 4 technomancer. Level jumped to 4, we were able to cram a game in this weekend and also apply two (2) chronical sheets from a convention we played in last month.
    CookieNinja - Munchkin, lvl 4 solder
    Jackal - Iso-7, lvl 4 solder
    Attached Files Attached Files

Very Nice cookie people! Looks like the following week we can start doing Tier 3-6 play!

Hey Talen, just a heads up. We are out next week for Houston's Comicpalooza. I locked us in for way too many SFS games to be sane. I went a little overboard and signed up for eight (8) 4hr SFS events during the convention

Hope u both have a blast. Good chance to level up an alt character too. I'm looking forward to trying my first con gaming in Toronto this year at fan Expo.

Nice to see it's going to be high tier. That allows me to bring my level 3 mechanic (1 XP away from 4th level )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I’m interested... would it be OK to play a pregen?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Absolutely

Thread Information