5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

DDEX2-1 City of Danger UTC+10 (AEST)

Adventurer's League: This is an official AL game and will require an AL legal character (as well as a DCI number).
    Voice: Discord
    Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3075
    Date and Time: Sunday May 13th at 4:00 PM (AEST)
    Levels: Tier 1 (1-4) I expect some semblance of a record for you character if it's level 4 with 10 magic items...
    License Needed: I have the ultimate license, so nothing required by you. I also have all the source materials needed for character creation as well as the effects coding.

Need 1-4 more players at the moment and we will be running the adventure for about 3 hours. We won't finish as this adventure takes easily 5 hours to do, but I will probably continue it another day.

Description of Adventure:
    On the southern shores of the Moonsea, the residents of Mulmaster have eked out a living where others would likely have given up long ago—in a bleak city where corruption is rampant and the Church of Bane holds sway. In these five short, introductory adventures, you will travel the breadth of the City of Danger, meet its people, see its sights, and witness firsthand how the city truly has earned its ominous moniker.

An introductory adventure for 1st-2nd level characters.
    Last edited by Tyraelsvoid; May 11th, 2018 at 05:56. Reason: Added date and time

Thread Information