FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Intro Adventure suggestions?

Now that 1E is out as an official ruleset, are there any intro adventures that people can recommend? It has been awhile since I ran a Traveller game so I thought I would try to run an introductory one-shot via FG.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

I have not played in over 30 years but I have purchased many adventures written by Michael Brown from RPGDRIVETHRU. They are relativity cheap 1 shots. Im sure you can find some good intro adventure there.

I was gonna suggest "secret of the ancients" a free Campaign from Mongoose Publishing, but i could not find it on the site.

Maybe somone have a link?

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I did find it on Drivethru, not so free though...

/Honken

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Folks,

Be careful even with 'free' modules, if they're copyrighted you'll need their permission. Best speak to James at SW with any you're interested in doing.

I'm focusing on Mongoose 2E pretty much now (content wise), however I've been working (again with permission) on 'Tripwire'. It's a The Third Imperium era campaign book, it's all converted textwise, been working on Tables and sundry items. However it has a lot of info on Worlds on the Jewell Sub-sector, so for that I'm adding a Worlds data type to the Ruleset.

Traveller-TTP-Tripwire-Example.jpg

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Be careful even with 'free' modules, if they're copyrighted you'll need their permission. Best speak to James at SW with any you're interested in doing.
    I don't think TriOpticon was thinking of doing public FG conversions - just recommendations on what intro adventure/s to run.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I don't think TriOpticon was thinking of doing public FG conversions - just recommendations on what intro adventure/s to run.
    I know he's not, he's a good fellow who sent me some excellent feedback. My message was just a reminder to people that the masses of content out there if converted can't be shared publically, but I'd love for people to do official conversions.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks, everyone. Just looking for personal stuff but in the future, who knows. I would definitely clear it with all parties before proceeding if I did anything public.

Honken, I have Secrets of the Ancients and was looking at that the other day.

Hopefully I will have something soon.

if a least one of your PC's is a scout, you can do the "deniable asset" routine and make them hire the rest, just a quick trip over the border and pick up data from a probe, 1: everything is as it seems 2: the probe has been hijacked by pirates 3: Another organisation has been downloading data 4: As 3 but they are lying in wait to see who turns up 5: As 2 but they are willing to return the data for a small favor 6: The Patron is doublecrossing the party and intends to skip the imperium with the data and blaming the PC's

Good ideas, backwardoracle. So many options possible.

Thread Information