DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

when will this be out on FG?

Usually the day that Wizard's Play Network (WPN) stores get it. Which is May 18th, according to here: https://wpn.wizards.com/en/products/...nens-tome-foes
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Here is the link for it:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=WOTC5EMTOF

The Buy button will pop up on the 18th at around 12:01 AM. Just make sure to check that it shows the bundle discount if you have everything in the bundle first. It should go into the bundle at the same time that it goes live now, but there have been issues in the past that took a few extra minutes to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The Buy button will pop up on the 18th at around 12:01 AM.
    In which time zone?

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    In which time zone?
    US Eastern.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    US Eastern.
    0701 for me . . . might just manage to download it before I head out in the morning!

Blog Entries
    It's available now in the store along with the D&D Adventurers League module that runs parallel to it.

D&D Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

Oddly, it's in the D&D Complete Bundle on Fantasygrounds.com, but it's not in the bundle in the Steam store.

Quote Originally Posted by mathwanan View Post
    Oddly, it's in the D&D Complete Bundle on Fantasygrounds.com, but it's not in the bundle in the Steam store.
    I noticed the same thing. I am betting that is just an oversight and will be corrected on Steam soon. Unfortunately it means I have to wait to buy it as I have the bundle bought through Steam.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mathwanan View Post
    Thanks for reporting that. It should be corrected now.

Thread Information