5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

DDAL00-02A The Darkwood Webs

I will be running DDAL00-02A The Darkwood Webs on Friday May 18th at 1130 PM CDT. This will be my first run time running on FG Online. (not first time DMing in general tho) New players welcome.

Adventurers League.- Adventurers League Character required
    Voice- Discord
    Calendar- https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3074
    Level- Tier 1 LVLs 1-4
    Calendar- https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3074
    Ultimate License- XGTE, VOLO, PHB all owned, Demo player welcome

Need at least 3 player, will do as many as 7
    Like I said before I have not yet run on FG before so if I'm missing relevant info please let me know and I will post it.

Edit I fixed my port forwarding so no need for Zerotier.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Posted Discord Invite and FG alias in GM announcements on calendar page
    Last edited by jfbanks1986; May 18th, 2018 at 19:06. Reason: Deleted the need for zerotier to play

1130 am or pm?

I also recommend jumping on FG discord server in the support channel. there are some fellas that should be able to help you with that port forwarding issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    1130 am or pm?

I also recommend jumping on FG discord server in the support channel. there are some fellas that should be able to help you with that port forwarding issue.

OOPS, PM.

I may try that sometime. I dug through the forums for 2 days following every direction available before finding the option to use Zero Tier.

Went ahead and signed up! I have some experience with DMing on fantasy grounds and am super happy to help with anything. Hope I get the approval!

Also, I am very proficient with computers and networking and could probably figure your issue out if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraelsvoid View Post
    Went ahead and signed up! I have some experience with DMing on fantasy grounds and am super happy to help with anything. Hope I get the approval!

Also, I am very proficient with computers and networking and could probably figure your issue out if you'd like.
    I actually was able to get some help form the guys over at Discord (they are great!)
    anyway welcome we will see you next Fri night

suggestion: put the game time on your calendar page listing the game (top right section of page), it is the only way unfortunately on FG forums/calendar for prospective players to verify the actual for real world clock game time against one's local time, before signing up (that whole time zones thing is prolly the clunkiest part of the forums)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBouzouki View Post
    suggestion: put the game time on your calendar page listing the game (top right section of page), it is the only way unfortunately on FG forums/calendar for prospective players to verify the actual for real world clock game time against one's local time, before signing up (that whole time zones thing is prolly the clunkiest part of the forums)
    Heya Irish. Long time. How are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    Heya Irish. Long time. How are you doing?
    Hi Brian, doing okay here at the farm, Spring has finally arrived here now that it is almost Summer, 90F today and I think it was snowing a week or two ago. Has been a while indeed, hows things down yonder your ways?
    I'm thinking of restarting one of my tier-1's (either Merric the Redde or Lady Annunglir Hotspur) and pondering whether I'm too much of a geezer to stay awake for this. It is o-dark-thirty my time start, a bit after my regular Friday game ends, but luckily I don't work the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBouzouki View Post
    Thanks,

I added this to the calendar page

signed up
    EDIT: now I have stuff to do Saturday morning so can't handle the 3am end time and will have to pass on this after all
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; May 16th, 2018 at 11:48.

Thread Information