STAR TREK 2d20

NPCs in DLR: The Flood are all messed up

Hi guys, just informing you that it seemed like an update to Deadlands Reloaded: The Flood went out yesterday and the NPCs are all messed up. The basic stats are there as well as the notes... but all attacks and abilities are in the notes... Just a heads up...

Blog Entries
    Messed up how? I just looked through several (not all) of the Extras and the Wildcards and the Combat tab attacks are setup properly. Double check yours in a brand-new campaign; there could be a possibility that your old campaign already has NPCs in the campaign database and those take priority over the new ones from the module. You can Revert Changes but that will wipe out ALL changes you've made in your campaign.

I'll load a new campaign and see what's up

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    You can Revert Changes but that will wipe out ALL changes you've made in your campaign.
    You can revert changes on an individual record. If the module record shows that it has been modified (the book icon with a quill to the right of the record in the campaign data list) you can right-click on that record and select "Revert Changes" just for that record.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information