STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I can play tonight, but every other Monday I run a tabletop game at the house, so I would be off and on.
    Last edited by DrakePD; June 18th, 2018 at 21:03.
    ~Drake

I am interested but I am call every third week (on call this week), most Mondays I am not called out but can't reliably speak for those days. I am usually home by 7PM EST, fairly experienced with both FG and DnD 5e, though it has been awhile since I have played regularly.

As a player I like to explore the world and story, moderately interested in combat.

I have no problem running for most part, just time to prep can be an issue with work's unpredictable hours; what kind switch are you talking about as far as running goes. Are you looking for just short standalone adventures or a different campaign?
    As a GM I am not rules bound, I am willing to adapt when unusual or unexpected ideas occur, and try to reward good roleplaying and creative thinking. Not so good at NPCs so stuff tends to be more about adventure and larger world.

Right now I can be home in time to play if get enough together.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Im a brand new Fantasy grounds owner but have payed D&D for 30 years, all editions but 5th. i am interested in giving it a try. i currently have discord intalled and use it on a regular basis. if you dont mind doing a little bit of teaching about fantasy grounds i would love to join. I have a recent physical disability that has given me alot of extra time so i can commit to any time/duration. Even if you are full i would like to sit in to learn a bit about how it runs. Thanks, Wardogg

Hello here is Alpha!
    Im a fairly noobie player, just played once and honestly i gotta say, i f****** loved it. I usually play with a Dual sword wielder, High elf, Fighter and i would love to join you since mondays work for me and i can commit to it.

Thanks for all the interest we do have a full group at this time. If we need more i will reopen again. Thanks.

Thread Information