DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - 5E Out of the Abyss - Saturday 5/19/2018 6PM Central (GMT -6)

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to check out this post. Our current group has lost a few people due to real life commitments, and we are looking for 2-3 players to play Out of the Abyss. We have been playing D&D together for 4 years and presently there are 3 of us, with varying levels of D&D/Pathfinder experience. I myself have been playing since 2012, and this will be the 2nd game I've hosted as Dungeon Master. Our other two members have been playing for 15 years, and they are both knowledgeable players who also have years of DM experience from 2.5E-5E and Pathfinder as well. Outside of D&D we are all a bunch of normal guys in our early 30s.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: (GMT -6) Central Time (United States - Midwest)
    Day of week and time: Saturday 6PM
    If new game, planned start date: 5/19/2018
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours, weekly.
    Term: Open-ended, if the players want to continue past the campaign finish that would be great.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Role-play & Combat mix: Adventure dependent, but I encourage heavy role-play.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently, we have two players. We are looking for an additional 2-3 players to complete our group.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, standard start.

Character Restrictions:
    • All standard races and classes are allowed.
    • No homebrew races/classes.
    • No Unearthed Arcana classes.
    • No monster races.

Adventure Details: We will be playing the official Out of the Abyss WOTC adventure set in Forgotten Realms.
    Last edited by Bosslevel; May 7th, 2018 at 02:14.

Definitely interested! I work 1 saturday per month, but that aside I’m good to go!

i'm beyond interested! i can play any class, so i can fit happily into any role the group needs filled! and if there's no glaring roles that need filled, i can always be a monk. lol!

Thank you to everyone that expressed interest. As of right now the group has been filled.

Good luck finding another game!

Thread Information