FG Spreadshirt Swag

Modding Question

I'm currently modding a home brew game and I can't locate the graphic for the desktop Raise calculator. Any ideas?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

It doesn't use any graphics as standard.

It's the raisecalculator desktop panel (in desktop_panels.xml) and uses the raisecalculator windowclass (in desktop_classes.xml).

There is no frame attached in the XML, but the script attached to the windowclass: desktop/scripts/raisecalc.lua has code to set the frame:

Code:
    function onOptioUpdated()
    	local bEnabled = not OptionsManager.isOption("RSCL", "off")
    	base.setVisible(bEnabled)
    	target.setVisible(bEnabled)
    	targetlabel.setVisible(bEnabled)
    	score.setVisible(bEnabled)
    	scorelabel.setVisible(bEnabled)
    	result.setVisible(bEnabled)

if bEnabled then
    		base.setFrame("bonus")
    	else
    		base.setFrame(nil)
    	end
    end
    So, it uses the bonus framedef - which uses the graphics\frames\bonus.png graphic.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe. Don't think this one's worth going after
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Thread Information