FG License: Standard License

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Monday through Wednesday after 5 PM EST, Friday through Sunday anytime. Prefer a weekly game but open to anything.

Term: Would prefer something longer running but open.

Voice: Voice chat is fine whatever software is also fine. Discord is Mojo UTC - 5#2116

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: Some experience with D&D 3.5 and a little bit more with 5E

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Not very familiar with Fantasy Grounds. Have the standard license, have messed around some with the desktop, but have yet to get into a game with the software.
Character Type Preferred: I don’t have any class or type I’m too locked into, willing to get into just about anything. I don’t have a premade or recycled character I’m looking to play, would prefer to create a character for whatever world/game I would be in.

About me: Haven’t played D&D in quite some time and would love a chance to dive back into it. Open to pretty much any type of game, combat, RP whatever. Almost 30 and would love a chance to dive back into a game that I love, been a stressful and busy few years but I finally have a consistent schedule and time to play and have been aching to get into some D&D.