DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    As someone working with very small real estate (surface pro) this will be a huge time saver . Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    but is it possible to adjust the code to just exclude images (I would say just maps but I suspect they don't have their own 'class' beyond just being another image)
    Technically they're all Imagewindows. 3.3.7 on the test server seems to have finally added the tools needed for background maps. In this case you'd just have the map as the background and you can share image windows normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi,

I really like this extension, and hate to be that 'please, sir, can I have some more?' person, but is it possible to adjust the code to just exclude images (I would say just maps but I suspect they don't have their own 'class' beyond just being another image)?

Cheers, Simon
    Hi Simon,
    to exclude Images, simply edit the "singlewindow.lua" file you find inside the extension file. Just after row 48 [if sClassName == 'masterindex' then return; end] add this row:

if sClassName == 'imagewindow' then return; end

Hi Alessandro,

that seems to work great, thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Simon

I added this acording to previous post in this thread:
    Code:
    if sClassName == 'charsheet' then return; end
    if sClassName == 'imagewindow' then return; end
    And added the 'sticky_windows_companion' extension (also in this thread).

And i got to say..... your 'sticky_windows' extension ROCKS !!! After using it now, I wonder how this can't be default in FG.

Until it gets default, my suggestion is that you include above as a default ready .ext file on the front end. This extension would probably catch on more that way.

where did this go!?!

The author has decided to pull his code off.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

For what it's worth, here is the original script.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Even though I have the provided original version in my correct Extensions folder, it doesn't show up on the Extension selection in the game launcher. Anyone any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    Even though I have the provided original version in my correct Extensions folder, it doesn't show up on the Extension selection in the game launcher. Anyone any ideas?
    Just tested and it works fine for me. Restart Fantasy Grounds after copying the .ext file to your <FG App Data>\extensions directory. Look for an extension called "Sticky Windows" on your load campaign screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information