FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Starfinder Society 1-07 The Solar Sortie Sun May 6 @ 8pm

Sunday May 6, 2018 from 8pm – 12:30am EST (time change from initial announcement)

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

When Historia-7, the leader of the Dataphiles faction, uncovers the first hints of a conspiracy operating against the Starfinder Society, the PCs must assist her in uncovering the truth. Sent to a corporate space station orbiting the Pact Worlds' sun, the PCs must earn favor with the hedonist son of a corporate CEO to gain access to the confidential files Historia-7 needs. However, the PCs are stuck in the middle when this corrupt dilettante's proclivities and shady associations emerge to thwart the Starfinders' covert infiltration.
    Content in The Solar Sortie also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles faction.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Starship

Game Calendar HERE
    Last edited by Talen; April 29th, 2018 at 15:31. Reason: Time Change to 8pm start

If you have played a society game previously, please post your last chronicle and character xml here. If this is your first game, please let me know and we can provide you with a Society number and a pre gen (or, if you roll your own pc following the Society guide, I can get that entered for you as well.) We will be using Discord for voice (please configure your mic and push to talk before the session.

We will be trying the new functionality of the SFRPG ruleset! If it is not released by gameday, we will be running in TEST. It's simple to move back and forth, but if you have any questions we can walk through it.

Give a shout if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Talen; April 29th, 2018 at 15:01.

Hi Talen,

It's awesome that you're running another SFS game. Unfortunately will not be able to join this one as I'll be stuck on a plane during the time slot.

This time slot is no good for me too. I work that Sunday and leave an hour into it. Can we start 4 hour earlier or 8 hours later?
    License: Ultimate - no FG license required to play in my games
    FG Server Alias: bold camp quiet turtle

Ok - thats 3 regulars who wouldnt be able to make it (assuming cookieninja is included). Next week is tuff, but I will move to 8pm EST and see if that makes a difference (we will have a 12:30 hard stop but should be good). Ill adjust the calendar times now.

I'd like to join this one. For a change, I'm off that Sunday and the rest of the family is going out for something so I'll have the whole day to myself.

I've played a few SFS games when Corwynn was running them, but I'd prefer to start a fresh character if that's ok (ie no chronicle sheets).

Oh, 8pm kills it for me. Gotta work next day.

Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    Oh, 8pm kills it for me. Gotta work next day.
    As do I, but I go in at noon CST. This would start about half an hour after I get home with the new time.
    License: Ultimate - no FG license required to play in my games
    FG Server Alias: bold camp quiet turtle

Sorry Kananesgi. PM me with some days and times that work for you and Ill try to accommodate you on the next game.

Not to worry. I'd almost rather wait till they finally finish the SF ruleset before I get back to the game anyway.

Thread Information