STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pirates!: Ship Sheet and Higher Resolution Maps

Just bought Pirates for SW.
    Is there a character sheet for ships? or an extension that can be used for tracking them?
    Also,
    Anyone know if there are higher resolution versions of the maps for the included adventure anywhere?
    Thanks!
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

60 views and not a peep...guess i will say this is a no to both.

Anyone playing this? if so...how are you tracking ships, rations, cannons...ect?
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

I have started a small campaign. Currently playing with a modified version of the Mady's favor.
    But we only had 3 seances until now as I play once a month or once evry two months. I like it and my players too, but at the same time we are playing the Orient Express xmapign for Cthlhu, which we've played every week for 18 months now.
    Concerning your questions, I have unfortunately no answer, and haven't thought about it yet. Cause my players have just been kidnapped and been brought on a sloop. But they haven't their own ship now, unless they manage to steal this one
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

I'll flag this thread a buddy who has built out a couple adventures in SW Pirates. Great genre, under appreciated by all the scaliwags on these here landlubber forums, aargh!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I might have to persuade my code monkey buddy to do an extension for this:
    Ship.jpg
    Would be nice to be able to track this stuff...and not just for this particular ruleset.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

Quote Originally Posted by grimm182 View Post
    I might have to persuade my code monkey buddy to do an extension for this:
    Ship.jpg
    Would be nice to be able to track this stuff...and not just for this particular ruleset.
    That looks sharp!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

That is from Pinnacle Entertainment Group site as part of the Pirates character sheet...see...its built IN!!
    So it should be also with the FG version i think!
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

Greywolf has some resources that you may find helpful. The Flotilla sheet and others on his site might be useful to make into extensions. Plus he has some Adventure Deck Pirates specific cards too you could add to the Adventure Deck.

https://greywolf.critter.net/pirates.htm

Thanks for that site!! cool stuff.
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Greywolf has some resources that you may find helpful. The Flotilla sheet and others on his site might be useful to make into extensions. Plus he has some Adventure Deck Pirates specific cards too you could add to the Adventure Deck.

https://greywolf.critter.net/pirates.htm
    The adventure deck is very good, many years ago I ran 50 Fathoms and made a custom deck: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1343202221
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information