Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    The name of the stream event next month I think was called "SOME" Stream of Many Eyes.

Sounds a lot like Beholders certainly.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The man dispatched to Earth and tasked with safeguarding the stone, knows not his own true name, nor of the land he once called home; Subjected to a spell, which, for a time, recast his mind, occluding his true self, lest he be too easy to find.
    the wearer can place three memorized spells or spell-like powers (including beholder eyebeam powers) into the gem.

The mantle stone is sentient with the intelligence and soul of Vhyridaan the Mad, a half-elf, exile wizard whose attempts to teach himself High Magic saw him lose his mind into his creation.

Aulmpiter....
    well, Aulmpiter was the last to posses the stone before the great explosion, that either killed them all or possible sent them flying somewhere else... probably unable to remember his own name or the land he once called home. :P

and more dang beholders...

its Greyhawk.

"Earth" ... Oerth

the whole thing is a case of Leomund's Lamentable Belaborment. the true name of the Circle of Eight member was not Leomund, but Guy Gas.... an imposter posing himself as Leomund.

This devious spell distracts the subject creatures by drawing them into an absorbing discussion on topics of interest to them.
    Most likely the new place will be Medegia.

#NoStoneUnturned

i spent the lst hours trying to use Trenloe's language extension to turn this into a language for 5e, and sick of this busted design for adding simple things, so someone else can go here and figure it out.

Note: the font file on that page isnt even correct, you have to assign the A to the actual glyph first. i wont give the edited version i fixed because it isnt my font. likewise i wont share the FGF file make from the corrected font either.

if someone wants to come up with a simple method to add more languages, and tutorial for it instead of just adding random fonts, then maybe i would be willing to try again after the original font creator fixes the font and includes an actual TTF file instead of only OTF, woff, and woff2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shadzar View Post
    i spent the lst hours trying to use Trenloe's language extension to turn this into a language for 5e, and sick of this busted design for adding simple things, so someone else can go here and figure it out.

Note: the font file on that page isnt even correct, you have to assign the A to the actual glyph first. i wont give the edited version i fixed because it isnt my font. likewise i wont share the FGF file make from the corrected font either.

if someone wants to come up with a simple method to add more languages, and tutorial for it instead of just adding random fonts, then maybe i would be willing to try again after the original font creator fixes the font and includes an actual TTF file instead of only OTF, woff, and woff2.
    What does this have to do with this thread?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    What does this have to do with this thread?
    It's the source of the previous message he posted. The "quest" to find the usb drive and reveal the information (message from Elmonster).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It's the source of the previous message he posted. The "quest" to find the usb drive and reveal the information (message from Elmonster).
    Oh, thanks, I had no idea that was what he was complaining about.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

new day, the author seems to have fixed the glyph font, so testing to make sure the IF.FGF files work in FG... result...

font from twitter.

font as FGF file in FG...

screenshot0012.png

step 2 will be trying again with Trenloe's Language thing to add the font as a language... but that seems small. what size should those languages be for these things? 12 pt currently in the image.
    Last edited by shadzar; May 12th, 2018 at 17:16.

Step 2... TPTB can decide if this needs further fixing for 5e ruleset so none of the existing languages are lost.. i had a hrd time in 2 days trying to get this to work so @Trenloe since the FLF exntension is yours, if this don't work. i will let you fix it.

#NoStoneUnturned
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by shadzar; May 12th, 2018 at 18:34.

Xanathar is based in Skullport, underneath Waterdeep, well, he used to anyhow. There has not been any 'major' dungeon delve exclusive content, my best bet is Waterdeep and connected areas...
    .... The only thing I can think of is older settings from other editions and iteration s from D&D. I doubt Darksun will be released anytime soon. Robert may have Dark Sun as a 'pet project, which is cool..! However, since WoTC tends to stay mostly on the Sword coast, I think it appropriate to detail Waterdeep and it's locales, which also ties in with the Yawning Portal modules. Since Waterdeep is almost a Sigil in itself, I think it, the new settings, could be there. Watching the D&D lore and things like that lends itself to Waterdeep and it's other attached settings. Portals and such are somewhat common. Mind Flayers, Beholders, Giths, etc... Makes sense, sort of... As far as expansion or new universes go, they betta come out with Dragonlance or Greyhawk before anything else.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information