STAR TREK 2d20

[Offline][DnD5e] Homebrew campaign seeking 2-4 more people!

Game: D&D 5e
    Group type: Face-to-face
    Experience: New
    Location/Timezone: Sarasota, Florida. EST
    Schedule: 2-3 days a month, aiming for Saturdays at 2PM but we are flexable
    Roles sought: 2-4 Players, experienced is a plus but we will take new players just as happily. Any race or class, though we currently have a druid and 2 sorcs.
    Game style: 50% Roleplay, 50% Combat. Its an "Interactive" open world campaign. Go wherever you want and you will have lots of things/people to interact with.

This is a 100% Homebrew World, complete with it's own lore, gods, factions, etc. Races are mostly unchanged. The world is being more fleshed out in between sessions, so I am very flexible on backstories, races, hybrids, classes, etc. I would prefer only things from Unearthed Arcana, Tome of Foes, etc. I will be using Milestone leveling. The game has already started, but next session is a perfect time to drop in! The players have JUST reached level 3 at the end of the last session. We are currently 4 sessions in. The sessions last until we get tired or run out of prepared content. So far they have been between 4 and 6 hours.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

i'm interested, just want to know how we'll communicate

Quote Originally Posted by MrDalmosh View Post
    i'm interested, just want to know how we'll communicate
    It would be either facebook messenger or text, though its only really used for coordination and if something happens only you know about or only you can read.

Welcome to the forums Gunblade Hero.

These forums are for the Fantasy Grounds VTT - so this specific LFG (Looking for Group) forum is for people to advertise games that use Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

count me in
    how will we stay in contact

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the forums Gunblade Hero.

These forums are for the Fantasy Grounds VTT - so this specific LFG (Looking for Group) forum is for people to advertise games that use Fantasy Grounds.
    Oh, my bad. I was pointed to this site, so I thought that was the name of the site, not a program. Unfortunately I'm not looking for an online game right now, but when I am I'll come check out FG.

If you play every other Saturday, I would be available to play from 2PM to 6:30PM EST.

Thread Information