5E Character Create Playlist

LFG- New player- Been prepping a character and studying mechanics for a while now

Age-26

DnD Experience- This will be my first game, but have been wanting to play DnD for near a decade now, Been playing Rpg's since I was 5 and have some acting and voice acting experience(hoping to pursue the latter as a career once my health permits)

Game experience- Been playing mmos since I was 7. Everquest 1, 2, Anarchy online, World of warcraft at launch from vanilla till wrath, star wars galaxy online pre game destroying content change, Age of Conan, Rift,ragnarok and several other not worth mentioning.Most recently was the healing officer for a top 1% raiding guild on Nostalrius/anathema (a server that regularly had between 10-14k players online at any one time and over a million active accounts)if your familiar at all with the vanilla wow private server community. I was managing 12 players a night, giving out buff/heal assignments, strategies and positioning. Played a dwarf paladin and to speak for my reliability I had the hammer of ragnaros which means I raided 11 months and never missed a single one

Profession- Work as an ambassador to an alcoholic beverage distributing company

Schedule- im willing to make any day work as my work schedule is fairly flexible and more often then not I work from home

Decent quality seinheiser mic

In search of a DM that focuses as much on narrative as they do combat

DnD has the same rules as improv, Im not the type of person to harbor animosity or breed conflict towards others.

As for my character?

Fallen Aasimar Hexblade, Have a pretty good backstory mulling around in the back of my head and have been working on him for some time now. (starts off as a fighter)

I also own fantasy grounds and every license/expansion that goes with it and use discord everyday

feel free to message me at Rhoen#9420 if you would care to have a voice interview, ill be free all day

LFP 5ed hardcore/homebrew campaign. Mondays starting 08:00 AM-EST USA, 12pm UTC/GMT -4. Discord Voice;https://discord.gg/dkaF77X

Thread Information