FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to make an effect for half damage

Been trying to find a way to make half damage. I have found this on the wiki pathfinder/3.5 effects wiki.l with the exam down below. I've tried a few variations and not had luck so far. Is it possible or know a better to do without going to the modiferd tab all the time.

H[other tag]

----

Shield of swings: AC: 4; CMD: 4: H[DMG]

Shield of swings: AC: 4; CMD: 4: H[melee DMG]

Shield of swings: AC: 4; CMD: 4: H[melee]
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

Blog Entries
    My reading of the wiki would be that the half tag only works with half ability modifier, not the use case you are looking for. But, have you tried H[1d6] or similar?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There is no effect to apply half damage to all damage rolls from a creature. It would be a brand new type of effect, and have to be added to the damage roll handling code. It would require writing an extension.

Regards,
    JPG

In the modifiers window, there are buttons for half and critical damage. Click the half button before you roll and it will reduce your damage according to the d20 rules, rounding down. Not exactly what you are looking for, but it gets the job done.

Thread Information