5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Another thing I like to point out is that you don't need to have all the text for an adventure entered into FG to be able to run it. Yes, you will need to input your maps, and NPCs/monsters, but that's really it. While copy/pasting text into FG and then formatting isn't hard to do, it isn't necessary. Depending on how much time you have for prep, you can always run your adventure from your handwritten notes just like you would at a real table. Even maps are unnecessary if you are going for theater of the mind style of handling combat. Alternately, you could scan a hand drawn map and then resize it a graphics app to the right size to use with the FG grid. May not look as nice as a more professionally produced map, but it works just fine.

I really like that idea also. I'm going to try to incorporate as many as these ideas as I can in case I hit a road block.

Especially if you are using a voice program, just read the description then you just need text for notes and letter and such.

and keep coming back to the thread.

There are so many great features that we can implement as we move up the learning curve
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Thread Information