Starfinder Playlist

LFG 2 Players LF Weeknight Game Sun-Thurs CST 5:30-11 prefer 5E

I am looking for a game that my nephew and I can join in on. We are both newish to DnD though both have a played a few times. He is new to FG and I have played a few sessions on FG.

FG License: I have Paid license, Nephew does not.
    Time Zone: CST USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sun - Thu from 5:30 on, looking for weekly or bi-weekly play, looking for long term, but open to one-shots
    Voice: Both of us have Discord but open to other software

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: Beginners with DnD 5e though we have both played a few times before.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am fairly familiar with Fantasy Grounds as I have both played a few sessions and created a few characters in FG. nephew is new to FG.

Character Type Preferred: Prefer Dragonborn Ranger, do not know about nephew.
    About me: I do not know about my nephew but I am like a mix of combat and RP. Avid viewer of Critical Role and listener of other Dnd Podcasts so have an idea of the balance between the two. Still learning so hard to say which I prefer most though I know that I do not dislike either one.

hi there, I'm running a Curse of Strahd adventure on Thursday nights 7-10pm cst.
    I'm looking for 2 players that can handle dark, adult, mature subject matter, and want to join a regular long term play group.

Curse of Strahd is the Dnd equivalent of Bram Stokers Dracula. And as such there is some quite dark violence against children, women and civilians.
    Also dark religious subject matter is at the heart of adventure, some people are offended by children getting murdered and talking about people selling their souls to demons / devils.

I only mention this, because in my campaign when the players screw up, women, children and the elderly have all been torn to pieces and murdered by Count Strahds vampire hordes.

If can be off putting if you are sensitive person, or the player is to young.

You didn't mention the nephews age, so I'm just assuming a teenager?

If this interests you, let me know.

I am in, though, I would not include my nephew in that one. but count me in. Is this campaign just starting?

count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by legitomega View Post
    hi there, I'm running a Curse of Strahd adventure on Thursday nights 7-10pm cst.
    I'm looking for 2 players that can handle dark, adult, mature subject matter, and want to join a regular long term play group.

Curse of Strahd is the Dnd equivalent of Bram Stokers Dracula. And as such there is some quite dark violence against children, women and civilians.
    Also dark religious subject matter is at the heart of adventure, some people are offended by children getting murdered and talking about people selling their souls to demons / devils.

I only mention this, because in my campaign when the players screw up, women, children and the elderly have all been torn to pieces and murdered by Count Strahds vampire hordes.

If can be off putting if you are sensitive person, or the player is to young.

You didn't mention the nephews age, so I'm just assuming a teenager?

If this interests you, let me know.
    Do you use Discord?

Thread Information