DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The visibility toggle in the combat tracker will toggle neutral and enemy tokens between invisible and mask-sensitive visible modes. Friendly tokens are set to always visible.

This means that neutral/enemy tokens are only visible on the map if they are both marked as visible in the combat tracker and within an unmasked area of the map.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Silverkin View Post
    So for areas that the heroes have already uncovered i keep as visible. However if another NPC manages to find himself in an area previously discovered it shouldn't show up on the PC's map. However the only way I see to do that is to set that token as 'always invisible'. Is that the correct way of doing things?
    If you are using the mask, and leaving previously explored areas visible, all of the token visibility is pretty much a manual process for the GM. You, as the GM, need to decide when a NPC token is visible or not. If you don't want the token to be visible in previously explored areas, then you need to set it to always invisible. And, at some future point when the PCs can see the NPC, set it back to visible or mask sensitive visibility. This is a lot less work than re-masking as the PCs leave an area.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information