Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ken L. can you share this "extension" with us?

It is possible to remove the read-only from an NPC shared with the Player, I am asking because I believe that it would be easy for the player to edit the inventory of his mount, another thing I noticed is that moving the item from one to another does not decrease or move the item from one inventory to another, would that be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    It is possible to remove the read-only from an NPC shared with the Player, I am asking because I believe that it would be easy for the player to edit the inventory of his mount..
    If you want a player to edit the details of their mount then it is better adding that as a PC that the player can have full control over.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It is possible to remove the read-only from an NPC shared with the Player, I am asking because I believe that it would be easy for the player to edit the inventory of his mount...
    This is currently being discussed in Discord.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

At first this idea came up for the same 5E, but it would be interesting to have this function in all rulesets, I'll take a look at the files that you indicated
    Easy way to catch a lot of it is to look for "charsheet" in the manager_item file and anywhere that is you need also "npc" more than likely. You could diff the manager_item_CoreRPG.lua in AD&D Core against the CoreRPG version and see most of those changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Intruder View Post
    celestian, would this be an extension that is available?
    The concept sounds very useful.
    No, I wrote the changes into the AD&D Core ruleset. It certainly could be.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Ken L. can you share this "extension" with us?
    It is currently private. I had a raft of private extensions break recently due to an update. I'm not of the mind to manage or maintain public extensions, I tend to update them on my own time table.

Thread Information