FG Spreadshirt Swag

3.5 Unearthed Arcana Wounds/Vitality Expansion

I've been wanting to get into making stuff for Fantasy Grounds for a while, so I'm working on an extension to incorporate the Wounds/Vitality rules from the Unearthed Arcana into the ruleset. Ideally, this should work on both 3.5 and Pathfinder, but 3.5 is my main priority with this.

I currently have the changes to the character sheet (mostly) working, and I am currently working on the combat tracker. Once that's done, I'll start diving into the code to make the damage work as it needs to. I don't expect it to take a huge amount of time, but I've never actually made an extension before, so we will see.

I'd love you... i'm looking into that since a few years ago but I'm totally incapable at programming it so I gave up....

It has been slowed down somewhat by the fact that the combat tracker has code in an unnamed script tag that references non-lethal damage. Hopefully I won't have to copy-paste the combat tracker over, but I may have to...

Not sure how similar they are, but if it helps you can use my Strain/Injury extension as a reference (find it under the community extensions thread). From the sounds of it they should be touching most of the same code paths.

No news, huh? I tried to handle that, but all I got was confusion and my brain locked down ^^;

Thread Information