DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problem - looking for help (reinstall)

Hey folks,

So, my laptop motherboard fried. Got a new one. The techs were able to recover the hard drive on the original and transfer all the data to the new one. So, I re-install everything, get Fantasy Ground back... only, it appears that I when I spin up Fantasy grounds it is only loading up the basic version, and all the data from the campaign we had going previously is gone. Any ideas?

Make sure that you enter your License Key and your FG Login in the FG Settings; and then run a new Update.

Cheers,
    JPG

Question - where can I confirm my License Key? Is there somewhere I can look i up via Fantasy Grounds? I checked it on Steam, but it doesnt look right.

Thanks! I have been looking, but can't find it. Any idea what the usual path is?

Blog Entries
    On Steam it will be your CD Key.
    If bought here it should be here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/orders.xcp

For the path - search your HDD for 5e.pak and you should find the old and new locations.

All - with apologies for delay in following up on this (was called away by work), I just wanted to let folks know that the help they provided was useful and, with the assistance of a friend a wee bit more savy than I am, I was able to get everything back up and running.

Thanks to all who provided guidance. Very useful.

Thread Information