5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: What's taters precious?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I likes mine RAW and wrigglin'!

6 26.09%
  • I homebrew everything.

1 4.35%
  • I only change things when needed.

14 60.87%
  • PO-TA-TOES!

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: RAW or cooked?

RAW or cooked?

Do you play your games of choice as only RAW? Do NOT pass GO, do NOT collect $200, or do you change even the littlest thing in the system, adventure, quest, whatever when you play?

Primarily unless I find something I really don't like I leave most game systems the way they are.

Blog Entries
    I change lots of things. But I almost always use all of the automation that FG does without changing it. Insisting on "doing it my way" does not add value to my game.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Cooked, I utilize some of the out of the box content... but why stay so "vanilla" that any yahoo player can go buy/download and read, then meta game the adventure.... So yeah, cooked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jfos View Post
    Cooked, I utilize some of the out of the box content... but why stay so "vanilla" that any yahoo player can go buy/download and read, then meta game the adventure.... So yeah, cooked.
    Do you chose to play with yahoos? Am I just fortunate that I chose who I play with and I only play with people I like and think they want to have the same type of fun as me?
    DM/GMs are in demand. Be particular. Find the right group. Run the right game. No point in drama unless that's your type of fun

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Do you chose to play with yahoos? Am I just fortunate that I chose who I play with and I only play with people I like and think they want to have the same type of fun as me?
    DM/GMs are in demand. Be particular. Find the right group. Run the right game. No point in drama unless that's your type of fun
    My kids invite their school friends... it gets interesting on "kids night" sometimes, no one gets to pick their kids friends, but the kids love it and thats all that matters to me. Some 10 year old trying to tell me how I was supposed to tell the intro cause hes read it 500 gagillion times... yeah, F that, easiest to avoid by changing it up. My "adult group" is running T1-4 atm.

10 year old trying to tell me how I was supposed to tell the intro cause hes read it 500 gagillion times
    meta-gamers

Good Day All
    I like to keep to the rules but am not opposed to bending, breaking, removing, or changing them if it advances the fun factor of the game.
    I am also one that if I am playing a new system I have never tried, I like to follow RAW until I understand them then modify if needed.

Blog Entries
    My kids invite their school friends... it gets interesting on "kids night" sometimes, no one gets to pick their kids friends, but the kids love it and thats all that matters to me. Some 10 year old trying to tell me how I was supposed to tell the intro cause hes read it 500 gagillion times... yeah, F that, easiest to avoid by changing it up. My "adult group" is running T1-4 atm.
    Ok, I agree given your situation

“Yahoos” is term for random players?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information