Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - 5E Tomb of Annihilation - Wednesday 8 PM NZST GMT+12 (New Zealand)

CLOSED - ALL SLOTS FILLED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, APOLOGIES IF YOU DID NOT GET A PLACE.

I am looking for outgoing, social and active people from any country to join a brand new campaign I'm running. You can be anywhere from a new player willing to learn, to a decade's experienced veteran ready to rock. I'm good for anyone, the main thing is that you're friendly and excited to commit to a campaign. The only requirement is that you are fluent in English.

I have all the core licenses, as well as a ton of extra add-on licenses. Combined with my Ultimate license you do not have to pay anything, trial accounts are fine. I would prefer you have used FG a few times, if you haven't then I'd ask you watch tutorials and login to familiarise yourself as much as possible.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT+12 NZST (New Zealand)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 8 PM (time is flexible however, if everyone wants it an hour or two earlier, that is okay)
    If new game, planned start date: 2/05/2018, or 9/05/2018, or a later date depending on how quickly I get requests.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours (+/- 30 to 45 minutes), most weeks. Ideally would be 3 out of 4 weeks a month.
    Term: Open-ended, if the players want to continue past the campaign finish I would love that.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60% roleplay, 40% combat. Both have their place!
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 6 players, I would be willing to have 7 or 8 players if I knew the players from previous games.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, standard start
    Character restrictions:
    - All standard races and classes allowed.
    - No Variant Human or Variant Tiefling etc options allowed.
    - Any exotic races please check first, if you want me to allow it I advise you already have a background/backstory for your character so I can make sure it fits with the world and also makes sense as to why the party may have this race in it.
    - No homebrew races.
    - Any monster races are likely a no unless you have a truly great idea/backstory for it, then I may allow it. If you're REALLY into it, then I can make exceptions.
    - All classes and paths from all official content (PHB, Sword's Coast, Xanathar's etc) are allowed, please check with me for Unearthed Arcana class related choices first.
    - The only homebrew class I allow is Blood Hunter.

Details of your scenario: It is the official Wizards of the Coast Tomb of Aninihilation campaign set in Forgotten Realms. As the game progresses I definitely allow for change and fluidity however, and am completely okay with allowing the party to go in their own direction if they so desire however of course the main events in the world tend to find their way back into the path of the party eventually as you can probably assume they would.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3052

About Me: British lad, living in New Zealand since 2011 when I moved there as a 19 year old. Have DM'd and played in D&D games all the way backed to 3.5e up to 5e for the last 10+ years, over the last year I have been playing a few games online too as well as a couple lengthy campaigns. I still mostly play in person with my mates but I like meeting new players and becoming friends playing awesome RPGs online too. I mostly DM and play PCs in D&D 5e now, as well as Starfinder. I can also play Pathfinder, and 4e, and 3.5e also however. I am open to any games I haven't played too though, I enjoy most RPGs I play!
    Last edited by TheColmBrennan; May 12th, 2018 at 12:15. Reason: CLOSED - ALL SLOTS FILLED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, APOLOGIES IF YOU DID NOT GET A PLACE.

Hi I am in Auckland and have signed up for your session, good to see a session NZ friendly ;-)
    I've been playing since 1E on an off.
    Intend to play a human wizard

Sounds like fun to me.

I signed up on the calendar.

I'm an older, easy going player. Been playing D&D from the days when Elf was a class.

Looking for a fun relaxed group.

Hi there - o6untouchable from over on the Reddit thread! I'm in Britain, and have been playing since 3e.

Have signed up on the calendar.

There are a few characters I'm itching to get a chance to play. One in particular might make an interesting fit for TOA - an Aarakocra that works as a Cleric or Barbarian, with what's hopefully an interesting religious twist on his backstory - but depending on how the rest of the group shapes up, I'm happy to fill in any gaps we might have.

Update, as I've had a few messages regarding this, the group has not been filled yet as I haven't gone over the requests yet.

I am responding to everyone who has shown interest over the next few days as I collate the requests.

You'll be sure to hear from me either way.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnother View Post
    Hi I am in Auckland and have signed up for your session, good to see a session NZ friendly ;-)
    I've been playing since 1E on an off.
    Intend to play a human wizard

Hey mate, thanks for interest!

I'll be sure to flick you a message over the next few days so we can chat in more details. Great that you've played for a while!

Always love a good Wizard.
    Last edited by TheColmBrennan; April 26th, 2018 at 22:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Untouchable View Post
    Hi there - o6untouchable from over on the Reddit thread! I'm in Britain, and have been playing since 3e.

Have signed up on the calendar.

There are a few characters I'm itching to get a chance to play. One in particular might make an interesting fit for TOA - an Aarakocra that works as a Cleric or Barbarian, with what's hopefully an interesting religious twist on his backstory - but depending on how the rest of the group shapes up, I'm happy to fill in any gaps we might have.

Hey bud

Thanks for the message on reddit, I've replied to your message there and will likely message you over there first as there has been a bigger response on reddit.
    Last edited by TheColmBrennan; April 26th, 2018 at 22:56.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierB View Post
    Sounds like fun to me.

I signed up on the calendar.

I'm an older, easy going player. Been playing D&D from the days when Elf was a class.

Looking for a fun relaxed group.
    Hi mate,

Glad to hear you're interested.

I'll send you a message over the next few days.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am very interested. I am new to roleplaying and D&D. I have been playing a few months only. I would very much like to join your game.

I'd be interested. Sounds like it will be 1am for me here in Cali but I have a flexible job

I am fluent in English. I have much experience with rpgs of all kinds, including 5E and have played a few games with FG and am familiar with it.

Thread Information