FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    David Middleton will be doing a walkthrough and feature review for the Starship sheet tonight at 7 PM EST on our twitch channel. Join us LIVE and ask questions during the stream.

https://twitch.tv/fantasygrounds

Just watched the stream - cant wait to try starship combat with the new tools - they look great and its clear alot of thought went into the design.

Not sure if its enabled yet, but the gunnery crew action bonus isn't calculating properly just shows 0 for all crew regardless of DEX+Piloting or BAB
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Any way I can catch this on YouTube?

You can still view it on the fantasy grounds channel on twitch. I'm not sure if there are plans to put on YouTube.

Nevermind, I found it on twitch. This looks pretty sweet. Good job everyone!

How is the "portrait" under the ship changed? I find when I change it, it also changes the character that was on the ships portrait as well.

Quote Originally Posted by iquitous View Post
    How is the "portrait" under the ship changed? I find when I change it, it also changes the character that was on the ships portrait as well.
    I put that in the bug thread, the first ship sheet shares it's portrait with the first character in the list, the second to the second and so on.

how do you add a second or third power core onto the sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by opfor6 View Post
    how do you add a second or third power core onto the sheet?
    Hi opfor6, make a copy of your main power core then type in the heading of the 3 power cores you are to use ex (Gateway Heavy, Gateway Light, Gateway Heavy) then change the bp cost and total pcu fields to reflect the total of all three. then drag and drop to your sheet , don't forget to add the 2 pcu expansion bays .

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Thread Information