FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    I have just reused the assets from the Simple Gray theme. I started to try to make a layered version of those icons and didn't have the patience for it.
    Fortunately, patience is one of the few things I usually have an abundance of.
    Here's a layered version. I only added the plus and minus symbols a toggle-able options in the psd file for now.
    I got the font very close but it is a little bit lighter (line weight, not the color) and some characters do have slightly different shapes.

Cool, I'll check it out.

Awesome theme really well done. I have a request could you remake the starship combat icon for the Starfinder ruleset to fit the theme pls?

simple theme.png

Thanks for reporting Sammyelal. I'll look into it.

New version updated for compatibility with the ruleset update, and also fixed the Starfinder ShipCT icon. Unfortunately, there are a lot of other assets for Starfinder that don't have greyscale versions in the Simple Grey theme. I made this one from scratch because it's on the desktop and an eyesore, but I'm not photoshop wizard so addressing all the different icons is beyond my capabilities. I've put in a bug report with SW to see if they will update the Simple Gray theme with all the assets needed, then I can incorporate them here.

Thread Information