5E Character Create Playlist
    Blog Entries

Script error with v3.3.5

Just prior to our game this evening our group downloaded v3.3.5
    Tonight when I rolled a death saving throw I received the following script error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor.lua"]:200: attempt to index local 'rActor' (a nil value)

(is this the right place to report this?

Oops sorry just saw that House of healing is the proper place to report this duplicating this there
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; April 19th, 2018 at 03:16.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Are you using any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

We are getting the same script. The death roll tallys on the sheet ok, but doesn't show up on the chat. Probably related to the script. on ongoing 5e LMOP campaign.
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Minor hot fix pushed for 5E ruleset to address death saving throw script error.

JPG

The last couple of times when I have loaded FG, itīs giving me all sorts of script errors, forexample :

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_targeting.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:20: attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:707: attempt to call field 'addCombatantFieldChangeHandler' (a nil value)

but only with that campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by MadsOkking View Post
    The last couple of times when I have loaded FG, itīs giving me all sorts of script errors, forexample :

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_targeting.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:20: attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:707: attempt to call field 'addCombatantFieldChangeHandler' (a nil value)

but only with that campaign.
    Welcome to the forums MadsOkking!

Script errors usually mean that you are running an incompatible extension. Whenever FG updates it's version, community extensions need to be checked for compatibility and sometimes updated. Assume that extensions aren't compatible until they are listed as being compatible. Check the thread for the extensions you have loaded to see if they have compatibility updates. If loading the most recent extensions doesn't fix your issue, then disable the active extensions 1-by-1 on the problem campaign and see which extensions causes the errors to go away. Then please report the issue on that extension's forum thread, so the community developer can check.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information