STAR TREK 2d20

GURPS ruleset - Evolving encounters.

Ronnke, I have been asking a few questions about saving the current status of encounters, and pulling NPCs from the CT to preserve their wounded state, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ng-from-the-CT.

While not a complete solution, John D. suggested a useful method, but I can't even get THAT to work. Any idea why that might be, and do you have any thoughts on the discussion?

Thanks for your time.

That's going to be a difficult thing to do due to the way the encounters are saved within the db. In order for it to work, you need to overwrite a bunch of the encounters code in core. Encounters is a one way process (Encounters >> CT) with neither code not database elements to go the other way. Later, I can try some of what John suggests and see if I get useful results.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    ... Later, I can try some of what John suggests and see if I get useful results.
    Can you please verify that the method that John D. proposed (CT >> NPCs) does not work? I always like to make sure that I am not just doingsomething stupid.

I have created an FG wishlist item, https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/fg2app?ia=118089.

Thread Information