STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Have you tried the approach that several of us have said we use, of clicking the eye symbol in the CT to hide the NPCs, or do you have some objection to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Have you tried the approach that several of us have said we use, of clicking the eye symbol in the CT to hide the NPCs, or do you have some objection to this?
    My apologies for not answering this directly, I thought to indirectly answer this in my discussion regarding evolving encounters.

I have done that in the past when I have a bad guy hiding nearby (in both time and space), and it works sufficiently well. I have not yet tried it in the larger scenarios I was describing since we haven't been able to play. And by the way I try VERY hard to not split the party, I'm not a masochist after all.

However, I think it is plain to see that as the number of subgroups and participants gets larger, this solutions get less and less ideal. After all, people don't load up ALL the NPCs in ALL their encounters at the beginning of each game session, and then just make most of them invisible revealing them as needed, do they? Of course they don't.
    Last edited by seycyrus; April 19th, 2018 at 15:34.

I have created an item on the wishlist, https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/fg2app?ia=118089.

Thread Information