DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG 1 Player LF bi-weeknight 5e game Est US

I currently only have free fantasy grounds but could purchase if i find group.

Experienced player. Easy to get along with. Looking for biweekly game that starts somewhere around 830pm est. I have one bi weekly wednesday taken up atm but otherwise open.

I'm in a similar situation; looking for a way to get going in a 5e, before upgrading to the paid version of FG. I'm an old geezer who first played DnD in the early 1980's.

I'm in the Central Time Zone, so, Ardy, we're not out of sync, and maybe could team up as a dual add to a group.

Sounds good. I'm not as...experienced....as you. I started playing d&d in 2005ish.

I've been searching the forum for a bi weekly game as well. If you don't mind some relative newbies, send me a message if you get a game together. My wife and I have limited schedules and finding a bi weekly game around 8 on a Saturday would be great.

Hey guys. Add me to those interested. Im est and a bi-weekly works for me. I would be willing to DM as well but would want to play at some point.

yeah, to be clear - I am not looking to DM. Realizing now as people are posting more like this that i am just looking to be a player in a game. If some one wishes to DM - i could certainly offer assistance with tools i use but I just want to be a player here.

I wouldn't mind DMing if we wanted to get some one shots going and kind of build the group out. See who sticks around and is active and eventually get a solid campaign going. I was considering creating a FG East Coast Facebook group where people could get to know each other and plan stuff out in the same time zone. Unless there is a preferred way to do that. Slack channel or what not.

Getting a bit more organized is always good. There seems to be enough interest for a biweekly group. Facebook, Discord, Slack whichever people prefer.

I would prefer discord - Username Chefboyardy#9558. I could game 3 - 4 hours in a session. Sorry about not wanting to GM - I have been doing that for all of my IRL games and just want to be a player for once kinda thing.

One player messaged me their discord information - if anyone else does so i can create a room and we can begin discussion of scheduling.

Thread Information