FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I have fantasy ground standard and would be willing to try dming a group.

Guys, I run a 5e Campaign that might be a fit for you.

We are 1 year into a long term Campaign.
    Depending on the type of player you are, you might value this.

5E Campaign playing Adventures inspired from AD&D sources from 80's and 90's.
    50-50 Fighting/Mystery Solving.
    Adventures designed so that few result in the same way.

This group is 'Player Participation'. All that is asked of you is play well with others,
    and participate in just 1 game session every 60 days.

I am the only DM and because of RW conditions, game sessions are always 6-10pm EST.
    I make myself available 5 nights a week (not Tues nor thurs) at your pleasure.
    Players 'bid' for a slot in any of the hundreds of Adventures on any night of their choosing.
    When (if) a minimum of 4 bid for the same Adventure/Evening, it is locked and will be conducted.

I intend to run this campaign for a long time, though I have found that only around 5% of players
    remain because of a multitude of RW/personal reasons.
    The ones who stay undoubtedly become friends and enjoy a D&D Campaign conducted the
    way is was supposed to be conducted.

Hi! I am interested in a new game too! NewNix mentioned me in his previous post. I am new to D&D/5e and have big dreams of one day DM'ing a game...that's way far off because I'm just learning how to play my own characters. Anyway, my Discord username is Shingee #7579, I just sent a friend request.

Thread Information