FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP -- Deadlands Reloaded: The Flood (Sundays, 9:30pm EST)

Looking for a player to join the posse as they attempt to loosen the hold of Famine on the Maze. I have the ultimate license so it'd be free for you. Currently have a mad scientist, a hex slinger, a chi master, and a gunslinger (the latter two are recently harrowed).

I would definitely be interested, I have wanted to Dive into DLR, If you guys wouldn't mind teaching me, I have been doing 5E For about a year now and I am a quick learner !

if you have room for one more I would love to join. I have been looking for a DLR game for a bit to try it out.

It sounds like both of you are new to the system. We're happy to help everyone learn the system, but I usually require people to own the book because it's important that you're able to look it up too. Do you own the book?

I own all the books, I just have not played with the system at all.

I own all the books and the complete bundle with ultimate license but I also have not played it yet !

Alright, give me a brief run down of your character ideas--keeping in mind our current posse--with backstory and proposed party role.

Just so you know, a third person contacted me directly and I'll be considering all three of you for two openings.

Edit: Also, what's your favorite western?

Thread Information