DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Savage Worlds Campaign - Seven Worlds Sci-fi Setting - Thursdays 7 to 10pm EST

FG License: Ultimate (demos welcome)
    Game System: Savage Worlds Seven Worlds Setting and Campaign

Time Zone: Eastern USA
    Day of week and time: Thursday Evenings from 7-10PM Eastern (NEW YORK) time.
    If new game, planned start date: Session 0 planned for this Thursday (4/19) to discuss and create characters. Session 1 will be next Thursday (4/26). If you can't make session 0 on short notice, that is fine, but we will have to work together to create your character before 4/26.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly until campaign ends.
    Term: The full Seven Worlds Published campaign.

Text or Voice: Both Via Discord and Fantasy Grounds (I like text RP personally, but not a requirement)
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: A little bit of everything, including epic space battles!
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 players. (New players are more than welcome, just be willing to learn)
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice, we will create characters during session 0 using the setting guidelines
    Character restrictions: To be discussed during session 0.

Details of your scenario:The year is 2217. The place is the asteroid field close to Gamma Leporis, a bright star system twenty-nine light-years from Earth, home to a frontier planet called Nouvelle Vie. Jubilee and Dauphin, the two nations that share this planet, are constantly at the brink of war, and covertly fund terrorist organizations to sabotage and attack each other. As members of the Circle, the interstellar organization tasked with keeping the peace, you are the main buffer force to keep things orderly and protect civilians from attacks.
    As your brand-new Circle Patrol Ship, the Voyager, approaches within one light-second of Gardner Station, a small mining outfit located in the asteroid belt closest to the sun, Your Assistant interrupts and asks, “Well, I trust you remember the details of our mission, correct?” Get ready for an action packed, gritty, realistic science fiction experience. If you do not know what Seven Worlds is, please visit their website @ https://sevenworldsrpg.com

***I attempted starting this campaign once before. It unfortunately fizzled out after session 1. Please be prepared to commit to a weekly Thursday game. If I do not receive enough interest, I will just keep pushing session 0 back a week. I am dying to run this campaign though, especially after beginning the Expanse book series.***

In addition to expressing your interest. Please let me know what crew position would be of most interest to you.
    -Pilot
    -Engineer
    -Medic
    -Psion
    Not mutually exclusive, but will want a well rounded crew of experts. (PRE-GENS are available.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tozzax View Post
    FG License: Ultimate (demos welcome)
    Game System: Savage Worlds Seven Worlds Setting and Campaign

Time Zone: Eastern USA
    Day of week and time: Thursday Evenings from 7-10PM Eastern (NEW YORK) time.
    If new game, planned start date: Session 0 planned for this Thursday (4/19) to discuss and create characters. Session 1 will be next Thursday (4/26). If you can't make session 0 on short notice, that is fine, but we will have to work together to create your character before 4/26.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly until campaign ends.
    Term: The full Seven Worlds Published campaign.

Text or Voice: Both Via Discord and Fantasy Grounds (I like text RP personally, but not a requirement)
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: A little bit of everything, including epic space battles!
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4 players. (New players are more than welcome, just be willing to learn)
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice, we will create characters during session 0 using the setting guidelines
    Character restrictions: To be discussed during session 0.

Details of your scenario:The year is 2217. The place is the asteroid field close to Gamma Leporis, a bright star system twenty-nine light-years from Earth, home to a frontier planet called Nouvelle Vie. Jubilee and Dauphin, the two nations that share this planet, are constantly at the brink of war, and covertly fund terrorist organizations to sabotage and attack each other. As members of the Circle, the interstellar organization tasked with keeping the peace, you are the main buffer force to keep things orderly and protect civilians from attacks.
    As your brand-new Circle Patrol Ship, the Voyager, approaches within one light-second of Gardner Station, a small mining outfit located in the asteroid belt closest to the sun, Your Assistant interrupts and asks, “Well, I trust you remember the details of our mission, correct?” Get ready for an action packed, gritty, realistic science fiction experience. If you do not know what Seven Worlds is, please visit their website @ https://sevenworldsrpg.com

***I attempted starting this campaign once before. It unfortunately fizzled out after session 1. Please be prepared to commit to a weekly Thursday game. If I do not receive enough interest, I will just keep pushing session 0 back a week. I am dying to run this campaign though, especially after beginning the Expanse book series.***

In addition to expressing your interest. Please let me know what crew position would be of most interest to you.
    -Pilot
    -Engineer
    -Medic
    -Psion
    Not mutually exclusive, but will want a well rounded crew of experts. (PRE-GENS are available.)
    Interesting.

I'm also in the Eastern (US) timezone and being done by 10pm is attractive. I am a reliable player that will let others know in advance whether I can make it and appreciate the same courtesy. No knowledge of the setting, but interest in science fiction to balance out my long history of fantasy gaming.

I am available on 4-19-18 to get together.

Taking a crack at engineer sounds interesting.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza0Tyr View Post
    Interesting.

I'm also in the Eastern (US) timezone and being done by 10pm is attractive. I am a reliable player that will let others know in advance whether I can make it and appreciate the same courtesy. No knowledge of the setting, but interest in science fiction to balance out my long history of fantasy gaming.

I am available on 4-19-18 to get together.

Taking a crack at engineer sounds interesting.
    Sounds Great! Thank you for expressing interest.

Please keep in mind that the session 0 might get bumped until next week depending on interest. I'm not giving up on this though!

Hopefully we'll gain some traction throughout the week!

I'm already in the middle of trying to get a group together for a different SW game. If that one falls through I'm interested. I won't pick a job yet since I'm a super maybe right now.

That's great, let me know!

If you had announced this a week ago, I would have been all over it. As it is, I just committed to another game on Thurs at that time with the first session tomorrow night.

Session 0 is bumped to next week as we still need a couple of players. Not giving up, just delaying. So please keep posting interest.

Bump! I coded the special derived stat and everything! lets do this people!

Bump, sorry if this irritates, but we're almost full.

I like action packed science fiction, Savage Worlds, and I'm available on Thursdays! But, I have limited experience with SW and I've only read the 7 Worlds quickstart or whatever it was that was free when it released. I would be willing to give it a try.

Thread Information