STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im 90% sure that 2E will be a completely separate product/purchase.
    Like Call of Cthulhu 6E vs 7e.
    Yes 2E will be a different product as it's pretty much a huge reboot for Mongoose.

Personally I hope it's a reduced purchase for those who own 1E.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Question...I'm attempting to add weapons to the base ruleset. I can right click in Items to make a new item (weapon), however, the resulting box isn't a weapon data box, it's just a standard item box.

How do we add weapons that we can drag/drop (IE how can we get our added weapons to look like the box on the right?)

The item box with the newly added weapon is on the left in the picture..the built in weapon box is on the right.

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

I've been doing that by hand for now with XML GB. Some have been coming out ok and others, well still on the drawing board. I think I've come up with the needed fields for Ranged weapons, Melee weapons, and Grenades. Armour is still eluding me as it fails to show the protection value even though I've placed it in the XML. Still toying with it, but I think it was one of the items being worked on for 1.0.6. The only other weapon type I would like to add is a template for Support weapons as they require more fields. I've worked around it by adding the table to a simple item entry.

Err, why don't you just take a similar weapon, drag and drop it back onto the items window, then open and edit your new copy?

Edit: Never mind - just noticed that the copy doesn't contain all the fields.
    Last edited by Andraax; June 2nd, 2018 at 01:09.

OK..here's a small issue. I can't seem to drag the PC from the Party Sheet to the Combat Tracker..attempting to drag the token of the player on the party sheet just moves around the party sheet box. When dragging the PC directly to the Combat Tracker, their stats are not carried over with them. Neither is armor, it appears.

Capture.JPG
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

You don't drag PCs from the party sheet to the tracker. You drag them from the portrait bar (upper left) or from the "Characters" window *to* either the CT or the Party Sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Question...I'm attempting to add weapons to the base ruleset. I can right click in Items to make a new item (weapon), however, the resulting box isn't a weapon data box, it's just a standard item box.

How do we add weapons that we can drag/drop (IE how can we get our added weapons to look like the box on the right?)

The item box with the newly added weapon is on the left in the picture..the built in weapon box is on the right.

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

GB
    Hi GB (your forum name makes me think of the Lenore comics, which is a good thing).

The version I just pushed will go into TEST on Tuesday for a week, then be live, the Equipment will respond and update the fields to match the gear type.

Once it's live, I'll post here saying it's live.

Ideas for 1.0.7 though please dear sir!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

i have been wanting an excuse to buy a license for fantasy grounds... this weeks sale for FG and the fact that this module for lbb traveller is available made me pull trigger (please note your module is probably the only game related purchase i have made in the past two years that wasn't on sale - killed me inside tbh - THAT is how much i wanted this)... I am off to dive into it!

Thread Information