DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Would people still want a 'full rulebook' (ie the way it is now) option? As it's there/done already, just for people who (like me) prefer the '1 module'
    Yup.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I already mentioned it to him; he said he would include support in his extensions if he was provided with a copy of the ruleset.
    Ok he can ask James. Be nice though if you let me know which extensions, see if they clash with future plans or (better) they save me time not re-inventing the wheel.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yup.
    Phew, not just me and my brain then! Cool.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle
    It might be an idea to have a word with deluxOz, his extensions could save a lot of work. It would be fantastic for setting up systems, passengers & trade.
    I already mentioned it to him; he said he would include support in his extensions if he was provided with a copy of the ruleset.
    So, that would be Dulux officially supporting the ruleset in his extension then?

I think it's dangerous to produce a commercial product that relies on the use of a third party extension. No matter how good or well supported it is. Real life can take over and the developer can no longer have time to support it, or maybe even leaves the community - which has happened numerous times.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not knowing much about the programming or legal side, I was thinking if something like locations extension (or a simplified version) could be built in. Or as a interim measure until it could become part of the product.

To most of the people that I have been playing traveller with over the past 30 or so years, passengers & trade has been a large part of the game, just looking for a way to have it prepared ready.

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Not knowing much about the programming or legal side, I was thinking if something like locations extension (or a simplified version) could be built in. Or as a interim measure until it could become part of the product.

To most of the people that I have been playing traveller with over the past 30 or so years, passengers & trade has been a large part of the game, just looking for a way to have it prepared ready.
    At the moment, the 'ships' side of things are still in development within FG. Once they've been completed and Starfinder has them implemented then I'll look at building Traveller ships. My aim with those was to include a manifest section (for trade) and a staterooms section (for passengers) these are not going to happen in the short term (ruleset development takes time) so feel free to use any extension in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Ok he can ask James. Be nice though if you let me know which extensions, see if they clash with future plans or (better) they save me time not re-inventing the wheel.
    I would like to use the following:

• DOE: Locations Extension
    • DOE: OLE Extension
    • DOE: Organisations Extension
    • DOE: Sound Extension
    • DOE: Weather Extension

Are languages supported? I tried to get the alternate languages in chat to work - I tried adding skills like "Language (Vilani)", just "Vilani", and putting "Vilani" in racial traits, but none of these are recognized when I put text into the chat window with a language of "Vilani" selected.

I would like to use the following:

• DOE: Locations Extension
    • DOE: OLE Extension
    • DOE: Organisations Extension
    • DOE: Sound Extension
    • DOE: Weather Extension
    All of these are good from my side, no real plans for anything like this from what I can see.

Are languages supported? I tried to get the alternate languages in chat to work - I tried adding skills like "Language (Vilani)", just "Vilani", and putting "Vilani" in racial traits, but none of these are recognized when I put text into the chat window with a language of "Vilani" selected.
    Ah, knew I was missing something, I'll look into adding these.

Thanks,
    MBM

I was toying around with adding custom weapons and items and didn't have the boxes for things like damage, magazine, and range for weapons as an example. Are these only available for the module items and not for custom content?
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 13th, 2018 at 07:17.

Thread Information