FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Starship combat. It is a big chunk of rules that would be nice to get integrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Starship combat. It is a big chunk of rules that would be nice to get integrated.

That functionality is hard at work. The first part should be in 1.0.9 Starship Creation and Starship sheet. This needed to be done first so We have all the tags required for intergration into the Combat Tracker. That is now inwork.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    That functionality is hard at work. The first part should be in 1.0.9 Starship Creation and Starship sheet. This needed to be done first so We have all the tags required for intergration into the Combat Tracker. That is now inwork.
    And I am looking forward to it It will be interesting to see how you end up handing the various stages in each round.

Speaking of which... Vehicle combat in general looked kinda...complex. But similar to ship combat in the sense that it has 3 phases. Having a handler for this would also be groovy

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    And I am looking forward to it It will be interesting to see how you end up handing the various stages in each round.

Speaking of which... Vehicle combat in general looked kinda...complex. But similar to ship combat in the sense that it has 3 phases. Having a handler for this would also be groovy

That is also on the list
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

After some tentative ship combats (run mostly manually):

With the current ship tokens it's not always exactly clear which way the ships are facing (or even which side is the forward arc) at first glance. I also get the sense that the current tokens are facing an edge of the hexagon, rather than a side (see e.g. CRB p 318).

I currently even use custom color coded tokens so I can more quickly determine which way the ships are facing.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    After some tentative ship combats (run mostly manually):

With the current ship tokens it's not always exactly clear which way the ships are facing (or even which side is the forward arc) at first glance. I also get the sense that the current tokens are facing an edge of the hexagon, rather than a side (see e.g. CRB p 318).

I currently even use custom color coded tokens so I can more quickly determine which way the ships are facing since the tokens are not a top view not really designed for Direction .
    You can easly go to options and turn on token facing. You will get a yellow arrow showing foward
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thanks, I did forget about that. You do seem to have to add the token to the combat tracker for it to work though - which doesn't seem to work right now for starships.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Thanks, I did forget about that. You do seem to have to add the token to the combat tracker for it to work though - which doesn't seem to work right now for starships.
    Correct. The combat portion of syarships is not functional yet. The developer is HARD at work on that stage.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is a NPC copy and paste for Starfinder such as the NPC Factory in the Advanced Bestiary. I really miss this when converting from Paizo Society Mods. My apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere.Thanks heaps for all your hard work, Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by carlmund View Post
    Hi, I'm just wondering if there is a NPC copy and paste for Starfinder such as the NPC Factory in the Advanced Bestiary. I really miss this when converting from Paizo Society Mods. My apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere.Thanks heaps for all your hard work, Andrew.
    I'd love to see that as well....my goal is to run a society game at least every other week, but entering the npc entities manually slows that process down considerably....I long for the mod if Ken L's import tool....sped things up considerably!

Thread Information