DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

LFP 5e Sundays 10AM EDT Tomb of Annihilation

Needing 1-2 players for Tomb of Annihilation on Sundays at 10AM EDT. Characters are 6th level and in the Lost City of Omu. Plenty of adventure remains for new players.

Reply here or send me a PM if your interested.

Hi, mi name is Isaak, Im from Spain, and really interesed in your campaign.
    The hours are great for me, because is afternoon here in my country. And I´m willing to play a campaign in English.
    About me, I was living in UK for almost 4 years, so I can speak english well enough and understand almos everything.
    As a player, I have more than 3 years playing 5th, some of them in english. I am a good player, respectful and nice. Looking to enjoy a good time with people, adventures, jokes, fun and of course, to improve my english.
    Love exploration and investigation. I think roleplaying is the most important part on D&D but also are combats. So some balance is the best for me! I´d love to be a part of a nice group in a long campaign. Because i has been looking for that for long time. I speak, understand and write/read english without problems, but to play with a Voice Software.... i would like to ask you (and your players) to have a bit of patience or slow/clear speaking using whatever software to comunicate with me! I´d really apreciatte that.
    I hope you will find this post interesting for your campaign. If you want to know more about me, don´t hesitage to ask!

Thanks ^_^

I might be interested if you have a spot still and depending on how far into the campaign you are.
    -Role-Player of 15 years +
    - Savage worlds, 3.5e / 5e DnD, Pathfinder, ShadowRunner
    End of the World

Blog Entries
    VarnFury, Always can use another player. Characters are reaching 7th level and have explored a large part of Omu. There's still plenty of fun left to be had, but shortly they will be entering the final tomb. Let me know if you want to join and I'll send you specifics.

Yeah, shoot me the specifics and whatever chat program you guys might be using to keep in contact [like Discord].
    -Role-Player of 15 years +
    - Savage worlds, 3.5e / 5e DnD, Pathfinder, ShadowRunner
    End of the World

Thread Information