5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    I had an excellent time playing 'The Darkness Beneath the Hill' for Call of Cthulhu last night - thanks to our keeper timdog88 and my fellow investigators! It was good fun until some unspeakable horror bit off my arm and our friend was ripped to shreds before our eyes by a pack of angry degenerates

fgcon coc2.jpg
    fgcon coc4.jpg
    fgcon coc6.jpg
    fgcon coc8.jpg

Thanks for the kind words! I had a great time running as well, I'll have to try to run some more Call of Cthulhu in the future.

Blog Entries

Undermountain Extravaganza

The first session went well. I might not have killed any characters, but the party is now lost in the Dungeon Level! The rogue and wizard were unwillingly sucked through the Blue Haze Portal. Which following the age old adage, 'Never split the party' the valiant paladin and warrior stepped into the mists!

Now the party is trapped in a seemingly dead end, will they figure out how to escape?

This shows what happens when you investigate fishman statues with glowing eyes, several fishman mummies rise to protect their idol!
    Screen Shot 04-14-18 at 12.38 AM.PNG
    Last edited by LordEntrails; April 14th, 2018 at 15:51.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

1st nice day of spring here in PA, and I'm trying to TPK adventurers!
    Wuzigs Bridge.png
    Dire Situation.png - Our Drow rogue and the goblin were the only 2 standing. Both a hit away from death. Who would win the shoot out? Both the wizard and fighter would crit pass death rows and return to consciousness the next round. And yes, the drow prevailed!
    Boss Fight.png- Drow down!! This was another hard fought battle with a Scooby Doo twist when the mask was unveiled!
    I had a great time DMing this party. Was a tough romp, but they made it through!
    Last edited by Teufelhunde87; April 15th, 2018 at 13:01. Reason: More time to elaborate!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Blog Entries
    Playing right now. Castles & Crusades, first time ever. I'm in Spokane, WA playing with 6 others from EVERYWHERE!
    CandC FG.jpg
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Oh my! What do you do when you open a door and two goblins are pointing arrows at you? FIGHT! Did you even wonder?

Screen Shot 04-14-18 at 05.20 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Outnumbered, surrounded by howling barbarians and with a hydra on the loose, are our heroes dismayed? Not at all! "Form testudo, for the Glory of Rome, advance!"

FG Con 12 Screenshot 1.png

Many thanks to all who have played thus far .... tonight you should find out the secret behind the ruined settlements of the Teign, you could survive, get may get promoted but it will continue to rain and your Centurion has another "cushy little job" for you. Aelius and "his lads" will march again.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I am lagging way behind with screenshots this FG-Con, first 3 Savage Mojo games I was so focused on the games I forgot all together, but did get this last night in Black Hammer's Shanghai Vampocalypse game. He did a great job creating a one shot story that pre-dates the plot point campaign by at least a year, and he introduced some Suzerain setting items in a super cool way. Now I want him to run it in a campaign.

sv1.png
    Last edited by damned; April 15th, 2018 at 13:35.

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Playing right now. Castles & Crusades, first time ever. I'm in Spokane, WA playing with 6 others from EVERYWHERE!
    CandC FG.jpg
    You expression is priceless! What surprise did the party offer?
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Thread Information