DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Vampire the Masquade game Looking for players

Discord
    Fantasy Grounds
    Every other Thursday
    Start time: 1600 to 1700 PST
    Length: 3 hours to 4
    Campaign length: Until it stops
    So for those that don't know V20, you play a vampire recently embraced into the night. You're a monster trying to keep what little of your humanity is left from being consumed by the beast within. The game center around you doing what older vampires tell you to do or force upon you and how you act around mortals. Expect a dark game with mature content. The DM plays most of the characters as jerks and very few we(the players) like. One false move against anyone or anything can get you killed. You might be immortal but easily killable against other supernatural beings. So why play? To hopefully be one in power.

You forgot and to express your fantasies lol ; it can be very funny too. Thank you grimm

You mean your fantasies. Ya it can be funny just need to understand its a mature game with a dark theme.
    Last edited by GrimmStories; April 14th, 2018 at 16:43.

You all still looking for people? I have never played any incarnation of WoD but have been reading up on the system lately.

yes 1 more look me up LFP 1 dare to join vampire the masquerade. Thursdays 7pm EST USA https://discord.gg/RhAVQ9M

I popped in, Mikejames1980

Thread Information