DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hmmm...when I followed your steps, that is exactly what my export window looked like.

I’m still puzzled why my steps worked for my custom class but not for the custom race.

So, if I understand correctly, I should be able to just drag the top-level race record and all of the sub-records should follow along?

- Paul

Yes, that's correct. If the record is not from one of the primary campaign lists, it shouldn't be dragged to the export window, since the export window may not know how to handle correctly.

Can you send me a link for the latest .MOD export file; where you are only dragging the Tabaxi race record, the 2 table records and the 1 image record to the export window?

Thanks,
    JPG

Sure. I'll do it in a PM.

Thanks!

- Paul

Ok, I took a look at your latest module that you sent me in PM, and it seems to be working just fine for me. I just dropped in my modules folder, started up my test 5E campaign, loaded the module in the Library Modules section, and everything showed up as expected. I also added the race to a new character via drag and drop, as well as reviewing the data files inside the module. Everything looked fine to me.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Moon Wizard,

So, this is interesting.

Since you mentioned using a Test 5E I decided to give it a shot.

The custom module worked.

I then loaded up the campaign I originally entered the tabaxi info in, and it worked.

I then tried different campaigns I had already created from past games.

The custom module worked in all but one of them.

Now I’m really puzzled.

It’s working in the campaign I needed it for so all is good there.

Thanks for all of your help. Much appreciated! Your service and responsiveness has been awesome!

Is there any place I can go and give you official, proper recognition?

- Paul

Not really. I’m one of main developers and one of the owners in the company, as well as whatever hat needs to be worn each day. I appreciate the offer though.

Maybe a good review of FG and community somewhere?

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information