FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I have sent replies in private messages to folks... hope to hear from you in Discord.

If anyone has difficulty with the discord invite, please message me
    Last edited by DwightLee; April 11th, 2018 at 22:06.

If your still looking for players, my wife and I would like to play. We are in our 40's and could play Saturdays evenings or maybe Sundays. We are in eastern time zone. Hadn't played D&D since childhood until a few months ago. Don't have any experience on fantasy grounds so it would be a nice way to learn.

Blog Entries
    Im just going to chime in for all the new folk - there is a free Fantasy Grounds RPG Convention on this weekend and players new to FG and even to RPGs are totally welcome.
    Check my signature.

We now have our players, thank you Fantasy Grounds message boards. Our players are going to be Shock, Dotjones and LateknightGamer...

all further communications will be on our discord site

thanks all!

I am 47 and new to both FG and DnD, can do Sun-thur from 6pm CST on. I was in a group that suddenly disbanded after 2 sessions. I have a Dragonborn Ranger, but can am open to something else if need be. I am on Discord and have a headset as well.

Hi I just downloaded FG Ultimate and pretty much everything except all of the pre-made games. I am looking for a group to play with. I will say that I am an experienced player and currently DM 2 separate campaigns for 5E. I have all of the books both in FG and out. I have pretty well figured out the workings for the player side of FG and would like to experience some play before getting into DMing on this platform. I have not read nor ever played any of the pre-made games so it would be a new experience for me. I do watch Acquisitions Incorporated regularly so some of this content may prove familiar. I am looking to play nightly. I am in the Central Timezone so my time and your early schedule should work out fine. The only potential issue I would have is that I get called out to work jobs and my schedule or availability could change accordingly. I feel it is only fair that I am forthcoming with that. If you are still looking for players feel free to email me at [email protected]. Please identify yourself in the subject so I am aware of what the email is about before I open it. Thanks for your time.

I have a Monday game 8am est usa that migth fit one of you at least. LFP 5ed hardcore/homebrew campaign. Mondays starting 08:00 AM-EST USA, 12pm UTC/GMT -4. Discord Voice;https://discord.gg/dkaF77X

I would love to join that, but I work from 8a-5p CST. Stupid work getting in the way of my RP lol.
    Twitch profile - https://www.twitch.tv/dedlivin
    Discord - Sinster(UTC -5)#8445
    Steam - Sinster_DJ
    Battle.net - Sinster#1874

Thread Information