FG Spreadshirt Swag

Reference Manual programing definitions

In the copy and pasted material I got from the Wiki...Can someone explain What "Reference Path" is? And also how do I define a link from within Fantasy Grounds without being able to actually add text to the document within FG? Is this shown in the block I have included below?

<[reference_manual_navigation_data_path]>
    <chapters>
    <[chapter_00]>
    <name type="string">[Chapter Name]</name>
    <subchapters>
    <[subchapter_00]>
    <name type="string">[Subchapter Name]</name>
    <refpages>
    <[refpage_00]>
    <listlink type="windowreference">
    <class>reference_manualtextwide</class>
    <recordname>[reference_manual_page_data_path]</recordname>
    <description><field>name</field></description>
    </listlink>
    <name type="string">[Page Name]</name>
    <keywords type="string">[List of Keywords to be searchable separated by spaces]</keywords>
    </[refpage_00]>
    </refpages>
    </[subchapter_00]>
    </subchapters>
    </[chapter_00]>
    </chapters>
    </[reference_manual_navigation_data_path]>

Blog Entries
    The easiest way to understand it is to see it in actual use. The attached image is one I am working on. some of it partially collapsed to help get a better understanding of how it works together, but you can see how it all relates. The [reference_manual_navigation_data_path] in the case of the image is the node for the reference manual itself. The screen shot shows the output of that XML on the screen.

The [reference_manual_page_data_path] is the path to that specific page. If the page data is stored within the XML of that page, the <recordname> can be .. If the data you want displayed this has to be the path to the exact location of that data.

Think of data paths like the directory system on your hard drive. The C drive being your reference manual, the first folder you open being your chapter 1; the first folder you open within chapter 1 becomes, subchapter 1; all the files in that subchapter 1 become refpages
    1 to XXXX (this can named whatever you want really). The second folder you open in chapter 1 becomes subchapter 2...and so on.

Untitled1.jpg

edited to fix a dead image.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mortar; April 11th, 2018 at 13:33.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information