FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Two things, both slightly related to this thread:
    1. I'm just about to start (next weekend - 9 days from now) a Deadlands Classic campaign, with a Ruleset, Reference Manuals and Adventures I'm currently writing. My intention, once I get things done, is see if SW wants to put it up on the Store (I was looking for a project to work on now that The 13th Age Ruleset is done).
    2. There's a thread somewhere on the Forums where someone posted a bunch of Deadlands' Tokens and Portraits - anyone know where it is (for the life - or should that be death - of me I can't find it).

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...s&test_epoch=0

Better than nothin' and the price is ok.

Blog Entries
    Here are few you may have overlooked as well.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ch=west&sort=1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leperchan5 View Post
    Is there anyone working on completing the rest of the Deadlands Campaigns (The Last Sons, A Stone and a Hard Place, Good Intentions)? I understand that there is a lot to do and a lot of requested stuff out there, I'm just asking because I'm starting a big campaign and I'm going to start with "The Flood" and will be continuing from there, just seeing if I would be eventually imputing the info manually or not.
    I still haven't found the thread where he stated it, but whomever did The Flood is also doing Last Sons.

James just emailed me and asked if I would do Stone and a Hard Place, which I accepted so... there ya go. I haven't heard anyone say anything about Good Intentions yet.

I’m gathering from how old this thread is that Last Sons never got made? I also wonder if the classic rule set was ever completed?

I did start on it, but changed jobs a couple of years ago and manager, wasn't honest about position, OT was just too much for a couple of years. I made a decision last year about how I was going to handle work/life balance going forward, and started working on modules again. Was doing updates on modules I made for new SW Version, nearly finished with last Update before resuming work on Last Sons.

AS AN UPDATE, current progress is:
    Players Guide is done.
    Bestiary section is done. NPCs intergrated in PPC and ST being done as come across.
    Images and Tokens have been made.
    Working on actual PPC sections, creating Encounters, embedding links.

Current goal is aimed at submitting by End of Summer, sooner if able.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information