Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

LPF/IT: Fri, Sat, or Sun Savaged Legends (Savage Worlds meets Legendary Planet)

GM with Ultimate License checking on interest for a Savage World- converted run through of Legendary Game's Legendary Planet Adventure Path beginning with the Assimilation Strain Prequel.

Game would be Bi-weekly, probably run 3 1/2-4 hours, and on Fri Sat or Sun nights (taking feedback on day and time) GM is EST.

Sounds like a great game. I wanted to try out Savage World. Sunday is the only day that works for me. I am EST as well!

Depending on the night and time I'm interested. Sunday night could work as long as it isn't until midnight.

I would be interested. Right now, any of those three nights is doable for me, long as it doesn't go crazy late ( past midnight). I'm in EST as well.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

I have a pm from someone representing a group who lost their gm on Friday nights.

If we have enough people interested and available, I will likely run this Friday nights from 7pm-10:30 pm EST(possibly to 11 on some nights, but not likely any later.) If that group is not as interested as the PM said they might be, we could also look at Sunday nights probably starting at 5 or 6 pm.

Also up for options: The initial adventure is set in a fantasy world, but could easily be brought into a puply backwoods modern setting, and most of the rest of the adventure is "sword and planet" and could easily fit into a pulpy genre. I'm looking for feedback by those interested whether they'd prefer a more fantasy leaning or pulpy leaning campaign.

Personally, I'd prefer to play something that branches away from High Fantasy. If I need a fix for that there are a million 5e games to join. I think the concept of starting in a Fantasy setting and getting pulled to something else is pretty interesting.

Also, I sent a msg to the Friday night group asking them to chime in about interest. I see Trueshaft has posted here so that's at least one of them.

I'm up for almost anything, though it would be cool to get away from traditional high fantasy. Love the pulp idea.
    Fan of Castles and Crusades/Savage Worlds, just about any rpgs.

I am in Eastern time zone and am fairly open most play times, but do prefer Evening or late night games.

I would want to move away from fantasy.

I am not available on Friday. But Sunday will be great. If the Friday group doesn’t work out, let me know.

I am part of the Friday group that lost our GM. I'd like to play, if there's still room. I'm unfamiliar with the Legendary Planet setting-- is it kind of Pulp SF like John Carter & Flash Gordon?

Thread Information